CE-marked, not approved by FDA.
TEOSYAL PureSense Redensity is a hyaluronic acid Filler to prevent premature skin aging, restore skin density and maintain skin glow.
- HYALURONIC ACID: 15mg/g
- Lidocaine hydrochloride: 0.3 %
- Supplemented phosphate buffer pH 7.3 q.s.
- derma-restructuring complex including 8 amino acids, 3 antioxidants, 2 minerals and 1 vitamin selected for their pharmaceutical grade, hypoallergenic properties, and compatibility with hyaluronic acid and combined efficacy in global dermal restructuring. A small dose of Lidocaine for better patient comfort during the treatment.
- Amino Acids: Glycine, Lysine, Threonine and Proline stimulate the production of collagen fibres and organise the structure in a triple helix.Isoleucine, Leucine and Valine take part in the healing process and tissue remodelling. Arginine which regulates the hydration of the upper layers of the skin.
- Antioxidants: Glutathion which prevents damage to important cellular components, caused by reactive oxygen species such as free radicals and peroxides and by stress, pollution, radiation, infection, drugs, poor diet, ageing, injury, trauma or burns.
- N-Acetyl-L-cysteine essential for Glutathion synthesis Alphalipoic Acid which recycles the Glutathion and increases its lifespan.
- Minerals: Zinc and Copper are essential for DNA synthesis and cell division, source of new cells.
- Vitamins: Vitamin B6, a non-allergenic co-factor in 140 chemical reactions in the cells, essential for energy production for cell metabolism in the dermis.
INDICATION AND USE
TEOSYAL PureSense Redensity [I] treatment consists in performing microinjections across the dermis, so that hyaluronic acid and the Dermo-Restructuring Complex are spread evenly into the skin. Three sessions at three week intervals are recommended for optimal cutaneous redensification. Two to three sessions per year are recommended to maintain the effects of the treatment
- the face
These are particularly fragile area often ignored by traditional treatments. TEOSYAL PureSense Redensity [I] guarantees subtle, uniform and cumulative results: It restores the skin evenly and naturally plumped, radiant and smooth with luminosity.
TEOXANE Laboratories were established in Geneva in 2003 and are specialized in the design and manufacture of hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers. As a result of its uncompromising commitment to innovation, quality and patient satisfaction, TEOXANE is now among the top three hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers manufacturers in the world with products in more than 80 countries.