Restylane is available with 0.3% lidocaine anesthetic included in the product to reduce injection pain and increase treatment comfort. Your aesthetic healthcare practitioner will be able to advise on which Restylane product suits your needs.
CE-marked & FDA approved.
WHAT CAN RESTYLANE & RESTYLANE LIDOCAINE TREAT?
Restylane is specifically formulated to help address moderate facial lines and wrinkles.
Your aesthetic healthcare practitioner may use Restylane to treat the following areas:
- Frown lines (glabellar lines)
- Crow’s feet (periorbital lines)
- Tear troughs (tired eyes)
- Nose to mouth lines (nasolabial folds)
- Sad mouth lines (oral commissures)
- Small lines around the mouth (perioral area)
- Mouth to chin lines (marionette lines)