Living in Canada? – This product is not available for import to Canada.
3 HA – NATURAL FLEXIBLE ENTANGLING
Living in Canada? – This product is is not available for import to Canada.
CE-marked, not approved by FDA
Filorga Art Filler FINE LINES is a hyaluronic acid filler from the Filorga Medical range offering 4 tailor-made & easy-to-shape textured Products: FINE LINES, UNIVERSAL, LIPS & VOLUME which are the first HA fillers that has proven to boost collagen synthesis (evaluated by dermal high-frequency ultrasound) and elastic fibers synthesis (measured on skin explants).
3 hyaluronic acids and 3 correction potentials (sculpting, volumising, smoothing) feature optimal mouldability.
For your optimal injection experience Art Filler FINE LINES contains 0.3% lidocaine and offers maximum quality as well as security.
- 1. Very long chains
- 2. Long chains
- 3. Free Hyaluronic Acid for smoothing potential
To be injected into the superficial dermis for filling small lines and correcting fine skin abrasions (Crow’s feet and lines around the mouth)
Ratio of very long chain : long chain
% of Free HA
2 x 1 ml
4 x 30 G1/2″
SOFT & SMOOTHING
A UNIQUE STUDY* COMBINING CLINICAL EVALUATIONS AND INSTRUMENT-BASED MEASUREMENTS:
- • Multicentric, randomised, comparative, split-face, prospective clinical study over 18 months, evaluating the efficacy and safety of ART FILLER® FINE LINES and UNIVERSAL.
- Evaluation by Lemperlé and GAIS scoring and instrument-based measurements by profilometry and dermal high-frequency ultrasound.
- Blind evaluation by an independant centre (GREDECO) and by the subjects from D0 to 6 months.
- NEW TISSUE INDUCTION SYNTHESIS OF NEW COLLAGEN AND NEW ELASTIC FIBRES
- PROVEN HIGH TOLERANCE
- NO GRANULOMAS DETECTED OVER 18 MONTHS
- NO INFLAMMATORY NODULES OVER 18 MONTHS